Monday, March 12, 2012

Procrastination

So. About time I wrote something again. It's been not quite a year since my last blog post...

We've been in our house now for exactly 1 year. What a year it has been. About six months ago we had a fairly big re-organisation within our stake - practically every ward had a boundary change, and a new ward was created as well. Our bishop was released, as he was moved out of the ward by the boundary change. Bigger change yet - I was called as the new bishop in our ward. What a life changing experience this has been.

So I guess I have had a pretty good excuse for not blogging the last six months, as life has been fairly hectic adjusting to life as a bishop of a good sized ward. Not really procrastinating at all... We won't talk about the 5 months or so before that.

Now that things are settling into more of a routine again, and I am getting better at delegating more stuff, seems I might have a bit more time to write a note now and then.

Life is still good here in the Sunshine state

2 comments:

  1. Your excuse for not updating is accepted ;)
    Enjoy the hecticity and mantle of being a Bishop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get for abandoning us.

    ReplyDelete